We're Moving!


This is the second-to-last blog post here. On September 1, I will officially be writing over at The Baker's Help Meet.

And... with that comes new Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram accounts... and a new Facebook page! Those will all be set up by Sept 1, and my August 31 post will provide links to them.

The content will focus strictly on motherhood and wifehood, with opinions on various topics and Biblical background to them. Through the new blog, I hope to grow myself and my readers, and by having strict content I hope to also grow my readership numbers. The end goal is to make it a paying blog and business, and the only way to do that is to get more readers, and ones who will be willing to pay to read what I have to say.

I will be keeping this blog and Facebook page up so that people can read past content, and the Twitter account will be my personal one - while the new Twitter account will be blog stuff only.

In other news, Yance is progressing in his potty-training, Baby D is healthy and active and maybe a bit more so than my body would appreciate (thankfully it's not keeping me up at night!), and we're in the process of selling our stallion, Sneaky.

Y'all have been great, and it's time to try and grow this blogging thing. It's hard to believe that I've been blogging consistently here for over two years! I've had readers from not just the U.S. and Canada, but also from Russia, the Ukraine, Germany, France, Poland, Portugal, and even some from Peru and Ireland, and that's just for starters. In all, I have had over 9300 pageviews - 500 just from this month! Wow!

Hopefully, they and you will find me at my new writing home, and those numbers will skyrocket.

Thank you, my faithful readers.

Next week I will tell you how to follow and keep track of me. Until then!

R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Mom

Accidents Happen

First Anniversary - Reflections