Vlog Channel Contest

So. I am going to be starting a vlog. Every weekend, I'll be posting a fairly long video, on YouTube, about what's been going on in my life.

However....
The channel needs a name (I didn't want to just use Transplanted In Texas).


And therefore I am announcing a vlog-channel naming contest!
The prize is TBD (sorry).

This channel will be featuring things like....

Yance's milestones (he turned 11 months old and was weaned two Thursdays ago!)

Major events along our financial journey to getting debt free (we aim to be out of debt by July 4)

Horse training and riding (Dingus!)

And other things that happen with a young family on a cattle ranch


The contest ends February 24.

My husband is also going to start a vlog about his shooting and guns and holsters and that kind of thing, and I will keep you updated on that. The camcorders arrive today!

And on March 1, if everything goes as planned, I will begin training Dingus.

Yance turns one year old on March 8. One year old! Has it really been that long?

March 9 sees you reading a special post dedicated to him.

Next month there's also my birthday, and our anniversary. March is a busy month for us. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

See you next week! I will be announcing the name of the channel on Facebook and Twitter on February 25, and the first video will be up on March 3 or 4. For those of you that miss the name announcement, a link to it will be in the March 2 blog post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Mom

Accidents Happen