Welcome to My World

Hello, y'all! This is my first blog under my new name.
I have recently married, and decided to start a new blog.
I was born in Canada, and moved down to Texas eleven years ago. Since last spring, when I met the love of my life, I have married him and moved to near Louisiana. I have one fourteen year old pinto mare, one year-old white tomcat, and one amazing husband who encourages me to see my dreams come true. Where I live, there are five horses, one who is due in a month or two, and two cats, one of which is seen every now and then.
Our life is filled with gun shows and "Civil War" reenacting, horses and cows, and hunting and God.


I plan to post once a week.
I am working on a western, but who knows how long it will take to finish. With my beloved's help, though, it will be my first published novel!

With that, I'll leave y'all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Mom

Accidents Happen

First Anniversary - Reflections