One Hundred!

Finally. Nearly two years in, I get to my one hundredth post.

In that time, I have covered love, loss, gain, goals, ups, downs, children, horses, cats, dogs, marriage, and life.

And over the next one hundred posts, I will essentially be doing the same thing.

For I have a horse to train, a child to raise, another one on the way, a husband to keep, and life to live.

This week the cows thought our yard was better than their pasture - and then also decided to go break into the hay field off our yard. So. Now we have finally done repairs on the fence and that shouldn't be a problem.

Can you believe it's already been a year and a half?
The horses have been assigned the job of mowing our yard since the dogs decided our machine mower was a toy. Really they need 24/7 turnout, because they haven't gotten very far. And the dogs keep pestering them and driving me crazy. Duke in particular likes to annoy the heck out of Dingus. He's been kicked and chased and still keeps it up.

Yance and I went shopping on Monday and he loved it. Especially since we were mostly shopping for him.

And then we went to see Ma.


Springtime has been treating Jack very well, and he no longer gets a ration of feed. The horses just get a little bit when I put them away after a day in the yard.

Dingus is growing up, and looks like he'll be quite the athlete when his body matures.

Cookie still gets chewed on by the dog, but he's not exactly being forceful in his protest so there's not much to be done there. The dog isn't trying to kill him, anyway.

And my sweet husband and I are still very much in love.

Oy. It's been an interesting past twenty-two and a half months.

Hopefully things are looking up and we'll have a happier, more exciting next two years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Mom

Accidents Happen

Vlog Channel Contest