Another New Adventure

Two children, two completely different pregnancies.

With Yance, I was in bed for most of weeks five through sixteen. 

With this little one, I am cleaning house, working Dingus, playing with and training Yance, and still hanging out with my husband.


And all I need to do to keep from getting overtly nauseous is eat a little bit often, drink water regularly, and start winding down at 6pm. I am a little more tired than usual but not a whole lot.

I get up sometime between 8 and 9 (usually it depends on Yance - sometimes he likes to get up long before I am ready to rise), and use the morning to clean house and do different chores, taking breaks to play with my one year old. Naptime is after lunch, during which Yance sleeps and I work Dingus - or sleep, depending on how my belly is feeling on that particular day.


And then he gets a snack, and I rest and putter around a little bit.

When D gets home, I either start supper or have it ready. And he practices his marksmanship before working on whatever leather project is pending, if there's enough daylight to be outside.

We still have not decided on a name for this baby, but that's okay. We've got several months left.


When the baby is born, I will probably be spending the first two weeks focusing on him or her, and then after that can afford to play with Yance a bit - though on a lesser level.

We are changing, growing, and enjoying it. I can not wait to meet this child.

The first appointment with the midwife will be the afternoon of May 15. And then we will hear this little child's heartbeat for the very first time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Mom

Accidents Happen

Vlog Channel Contest