Rambling

I drowned my phone on Monday. I was trying to get out of the tub and dropped it in there. At first, we thought it might recover, but it didn't. And so, I have been communicating to friends and family on my laptop, and through my husband's phone.

I actually don't miss it all that much, so I guess it's not a priority to get a new one. I rather enjoy being phone-less.
Father and son a couple weeks ago
The weather has been wet and also sunny this week, and with Easter on Sunday it looks like we'll be dealing with soggy ground. Fun.

We get anniversary pictures taken this weekend. That will be fun!

The horses have spent a lot of time in the yard this week, mowing it down and enjoying the juicy grass.

We're still recovering from the weekend trip. I'm pretty sure that Yance and I both appreciate healthier foods, as we've been dealing with rather upset stomachs - though I have greatly improved and he only dealt with it in the middle of the night. Applesauce to the rescue!

Yance has started potty-training, though that is a bit hard because he doesn't do anything when he's not wearing a diaper - except for the very odd occasion when he decides to pee in the tub during a bath. I have set him on his seat with the diaper on and gotten him to finish pooping there so I guess that's a start. We're working mainly on cue words right now. On Thursday, however, he did use it for me twice, so we're getting somewhere!

Naptime at a hotel - yes, Yance is sound asleep!
We're definitely going to be potty-training the next one as a newborn if everything goes well. It won't take as long to do as training Yance will.

All in all it's felt like a short week, thanks to the three-day weekend. Next week will be longer. Yawn.

Hopefully I get more sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Mom

Accidents Happen

Vlog Channel Contest