It's My Birthday

... and so, here are 20 facts you might not have known about me.


1. I am scared of heights
2. I'm a terrible swimmer
3. My only official job was as a dishwasher at a local Tex-Mex restaurant (I had that job twice)
4. My father, oldest brother, and I were all born in the same room (obviously not at the same time)
5. I have five siblings
6. My blood type is A negative
7. I was reading at the age of 4
8. I have never attended a public or private school
9. I love flying
10. I have only been in two countries (Canada and USA)
11. I have been to the races a grand total of three times
12. I have never been to a track in Texas
13. I have been to Hot Springs, Arkansas, at least three times
14. I was apart of a youth group who helped at a SWAP Kentucky location for one week
15. I have no idea what my favorite food is
16. In partnership or on my own, I have owned six horses
17. I can ride English and Western
18. I have ridden in two 11 mile Endurance “Intro” Rides
19. Two of my horses are/were older than me
20. I have lived in Texas for a total of 13 years and 4 months, give or take a few weeks (yes this includes the brief 2002/2003 stint)

I will be celebrating my birthday tomorrow, and then next Thursday will be Yance's first birthday!

This was almost a month ago!
So this weekend we are doing a joint birthday celebration at Ma's place.

In other news....

Sue J was looked at and sold on Saturday, and the same people picked up Kaylyn on Sunday. We're still trying to sell Sneaky, but he is the last priority for now. Jack will be seeing a dentist within twelve months, and Dingus is booked to be gelded on March 13. And I'm still eyeing a racehorse currently in New Orleans.

Kaylyn on Monday - photo courtesy the new owners
Yance is learning to walk! Hopefully we will have a video up this weekend!

I can't believe it's almost two years since my wedding. And that my birthday is coming again. And that Yance is already nearly a year old. It's a magical time of the year.


To find out who won the YouTube channel naming contest, click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Mom

Accidents Happen

Vlog Channel Contest