Traveling, KeeNov '16, Preakness 2017

Here is my final springtime review of my 2016 KeeNov mares and weanling/yearling selections.


I have two more reviews coming - in August and November.

We already know that General Quarters is in Turkey, Dynamic Sky is at Shannondoe Farm in Ontario, Canada, and that Dads Caps is at Legacy Ranch in California.

As for the mares...

Madame Giry produced a Jayde, Inc.-bred colt by Honor Code on April 9 in Kentucky.
My Conquestadory has a bay filly by Tapit, foaled May 11, that is possibly placed on a nurse mare. My Conquestadory should be heading to Australia for their breeding season shortly.
Still no word on where Promise Me Silver is or who she was bred to.
She's Not Here is still in America... somewhere. No idea who she was bred to.
Burning Arch had a filly by American Pharoah on March 31, bred at Hinkle Farms in Kentucky.
Crisp, who is probably in Japan, has not produced an expected American Pharoah foal yet.
Favorably produced a colt on March 25 by Honor Code for owners Fred W. Hertrich III and John D. Fielding in Kentucky.
We already know that Island Hop had a March 8 Honor Code filly in Kentucky for Montfort Mares, LLC.
Lexie Lou should be in foal to Frankel now and residing in Japan.


There are no new updates on the yearlings. To find out the last known status, click here.


Preakness Stakes:


Here are the post positions and morning line odds. My picks are in bold:


  1. Multiplier, 30-1
  2. Cloud Computing, 12-1
  3. Hence, 20-1
  4. Always Dreaming, 4-5
  5. Classic Empire, 3-1
  6. Gunnevera, 15-1
  7. Term of Art, 30-1
  8. Senior Investment, 30-1
  9. Lookin At Lee, 10-1
  10. Conquest Mo Money, 15-1

The post time is 6:48pm EDT on Saturday, May 20. Pimlico Race Course, Baltimore, Maryland. 1 3/16 miles on the dirt main track. All are colts carrying 126 pounds.


For Mother's Day, D got me a little necklace. It is a beautiful sterling silver thing with the word Mom inside a little heart, and a heart-shaped purple stone inside the heart, too. Needless to say, I love it!

This weekend we are going to my parents' place. D and I will celebrate a belated Mother's Day with my mother and see what else happens. If all goes well, I will be seeing KitMarie, as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Mom

Accidents Happen

Vlog Channel Contest